During the course of its existence, this magazine printed several mini-gamebooks.
Magazines6. Kaos # 6 (L'assassino nello specchio)
9. Kaos # 9 (L'Isola di Anastrofe)
12. Kaos #12 (Circus supremus)
13. Kaos #13 (Ma gli uomini sognano pecore vere?)
16. Kaos #16 (L'Oripetea)
18. Kaos #18 (Se tu fossi il drago)
20. Kaos #20 (Noi leggevamo un giorno per diletto…)
21. Kaos #21 (Dudley Serious e il labirinto maledetto)
29. Kaos #29 (Il Prof. Anatore)
37. Kaos #37 (Il caporale del male)
39. Kaos #39 (Sangue in riviera)
47. Kaos #47 (L'ultimo drago)
49. Kaos #49 (Avventura a Lecca Gheims)
54. Kaos #54 (Liberescion Dei)
These mini-gamebooks were published by KAOS, an excellent RPG/CCG magazine of years past.
The adventures provided were mock-heroic ones, with you playing with all the fantasy/adventure sterotypes, and often taking unusual roles (such as the zombie or the dragon).
Although I can't honestly say these short gamebooks to be more than amusing, I must admit that few other efforts were made in Italy to spread this great form of interactive fiction.
A must, at least for an Italian collector.
Please log in to leave a comment.