Please log in to leave a comment.
This was the official magazine of Fighting Fantasy, featuring at least one complete adventure in each issue. After a few issues containing abridged or altered versions of Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, the magazine began producing original storylines. Issue ten and eleven's adventures featured rules so that it was compatible with Dungeons & Dragons (although it still contained regular Fighting Fantasy rules for players who preferred them). Publication passed from Penguin to Games Workshop with issue six.
Magazines1. Warlock #1 (Warlock #1 Editorial and 6 more items)
2. Warlock #2 (Warlock #2 Editorial and 6 more items)
3. Warlock #3 (Warlock #3 Editorial and 8 more items)
4. Warlock #4 (The Dervish Stone)
5. Warlock #5 (Dungeon of Justice)
6. Warlock #6 (The Dark Chronicles of Anakendis)
7. Warlock #7 (The Temple of Testing)
8. Warlock #8 (The Floating City)
9. Warlock #9 (Fortress Throngard)
10. Warlock #10 (Rogue Mage)
11. Warlock #11 (The Land of Changes)
12. Warlock #12 (Deadline to Destruction)
13. Warlock #13 (The Dreaming Sands: Multi-Player Nightmares and 2 more items)
No comments available.