Please log in to leave a comment.
These gamebooks follow the formula of the popular computer games that inspired them. Each book contains four cases, and in each case, an object has been stolen, and the reader must retrieve it by using clues to travel from place to place (and in some cases, from time to time) while also trying to identify the criminal. Each book contains tear-out cards representing criminals and locations to visit; these are useful for ruling out possibilities. Additional cards are used as character sheets on which clues may be recorded and move points tallied. Move points are added every time the reader moves from section to section, and the end score is higher if the case is completed in a smaller number of moves.
Gamebooks1. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
2. Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego?
3. Where in Europe is Carmen Sandiego?
4. Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?
5. Where in America's Past is Carmen Sandiego?
6. Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? / Part II
7. Where in Space is Carmen Sandiego?
8. Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego? / Part II
No comments available.