Please log in to leave a comment.
Just as Choose Your Own Adventure had Choose Your Own Adventure for Younger Readers and the Which Way Books had the Which Way Secret Door Books, so Twistaplot had Pick-a-Path. Although the connection isn't explicitly mentioned on the books, the shared publisher, release dates and styles suggest a fairly clear relationship. As with Twistaplot, many genres are covered, and some, but not all, of the books feature puzzles like mazes and rebuses to augment the decision-making. One book even includes a top that can be cut out and spun to generate random results in the adventure!
Gamebooks1. The Dandee Diamond Mystery
2. The Roller Coaster Ghost
3. The Great Baseball Championship
4. The Amazing Bubblegum Caper
5. The Super Trail Bike Race
6. Mystery at Mockingbird Manor
7. The Fantastic Journey of the Space Shuttle Astra
8. The Magic Top Mystery
9. Jungle Adventure
10. The Mystery of the Missing Mummy
11. Dinosaur Adventure
12. The Ballerina Mystery
13. The Secret of 13
14. RIM, The Rebel Robot
15. The Hot Dog Gang Caper
16. Adventure at Camp Schoonover
17. Murf the Monster
No comments available.