Please log in to leave a comment.
Magazines11. Dragão Brasil #11 (Assalto ao Mestre Arsenal)
12. Dragão Brasil #12 (O Guerreiro e o Dragão)
13. Dragão Brasil #13 (Herança Maldita)
14. Dragão Brasil #14 (Nascido das Trevas)
15. Dragão Brasil #15 (O Segredo do Mosteiro)
16. Dragão Brasil #16 (Eu o Monstro)
17. Dragão Brasil #17 (Missão Sagrada)
18. Dragão Brasil #18 (Um Dia no Complexo Alfa)
20. Dragão Brasil #20 (Prepare-se, terráqueo!)
21. Dragão Brasil #21 (Missão Desgaste)
23. Dragão Brasil #23 (Terror em Whitechapel)
27. Dragão Brasil #27 (Sem Saída)
Dragão Brasil is the first Brazilian magazine completely dedicated to RPGs. It was published at first by Editora Trama/Talismã, and the creators would eventually create the whole Tormenta RPG Franchise, founding Editora Jambo. The magazine would publish news and reviews about the current RPG market, with focus on the biggest games in Brazil back then, meaning D&D (the Black Box version published right after the Rules Cyclopedia), GURPS, Storyteller, AD&D and HeroQuest, eventually evolving with a bigger focus on D&D 3.5 and their own house system, D&T. The magazine would also publish comics, pre-made, ready to GM adventures, essays and articles on the RPG world and how to become a better player, and the occasional Mini Solo Adventure. Currently the magazine exists in a purely digital format financed by Catarse (A Brazilian crowdfunding platform similar to a mix of Kickstarter and Patreon) after a 10 year hiatus, by the same original team.
During the original run, the magazine gained the spin-off Só Aventuras, written by the same team but without any news or essays, containing only adventures, adaptations and other playable content.