This fantasy role-playing magazine published a number of gamebook-style adventures before eventually evolving into a miniatures-centered publication. It first published a solitaire adventure for Tunnels and Trolls, then a four-part serialized stand-alone gamebook which was later revised into the final entry in the Golden Dragon Fantasy Gamebooks series, then a three-part adventure using the Fighting Fantasy rules, and finally a solitaire adventure for the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game.
Magazines31. White Dwarf #31 (The Mad Dwarf)
52. White Dwarf #52 (The Castle of Lost Souls, Part 1: The Champion)
53. White Dwarf #53 (The Castle of Lost Souls, Part 2: The Quest)
54. White Dwarf #54 (The Castle of Lost Souls, Part 3: The Demon Road)
55. White Dwarf #55 (The Castle of Lost Souls, Part 4: The Evil Eye)
61. White Dwarf #61 (The Dark Usurper, Part 1)
62. White Dwarf #62 (The Dark Usurper, Part 2)
63. White Dwarf #63 (The Dark Usurper, Part 3)
106. White Dwarf #106 (Night of Mystery)
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.