Published initially in the USA by TSR, seven of the eight TSR books were later re-published in the UK by Puffin Books, albeit in a slightly different number order. The eighth TSR book (Daredevil: Guilt by Association) was never reissued in the UK series. Puffin also produced a very scarce slipcase boxed set containing the first three books.
In each volume, the reader controls one or more characters from Marvel comics. Each character comes with a set of pre-defined attributes which are combined with dice rolls and compared with target numbers in order to perform actions. Characters also have Health Points (which are self-explanatory) and Karma Points (which change as a result of good or bad deeds and which may be spent to improve dice rolls).
CollectionsMarvel at the Superheroes
Gamebooks1. The Amazing Spider-Man: City in Darkness
2. Captain America: Rocket's Red Glare
3. Doctor Strange: Through Six Dimensions
4. The Wolverine: Night of the Wolverine
5. The Thing: One Thing After Another
6. The Amazing Spider-Man: As the World Burns
7. The Uncanny X-Men: An X-cellent Death
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.