Please log in to leave a comment.
This series was started in the late eighties by Edward Packard of Choose Your Own Adventure fame. In the books, the reader is an alien trying to learn about the Earth, with each volume offering a different lesson. The ultimate result is rather similar to (but weaker than) the Time Machine series; each book presents the reader with a mission and leads to only one ending.
Gamebooks1. America: Why is There an Eye on a Pyramid on the One Dollar Bill?
2. Amazon: Where Do Fish Swim Through the Treetops?
3. Olympus!: What is the Secret of the Oracle?
4. Australia: Find the Flying Foxes!
5. Venice: Who Are the Three?
6. Africa: Where Do Elephants Live Underground?
7. China: Why Was an Army Made of Clay?
8. U.S.A.: What is the Great American Invention?
9. Europe: Why Was a City Built to Capture a Castle?
10. Japan: How Do Hands Make Peace?
11. England: What is the Secret of the Stones?
12. Russia: What is the Golden Horde?
No comments available.