Please log in to leave a comment.
This is a general gamebook series like Choose Your Own Adventure except that it was produced by a Christian publisher, meaning that the adventures feature numerous moral and ethical decisions and contain religious overtones of varying degrees of subtlety. Most of the books stand alone, but Donna Fletcher Crow's entries in the series have some continuity, as they all revolve around a professor who has discovered time travel.
Gamebooks1. The Cereal Box Adventures
2. Flight into the Unknown
3. The President's Stuck in the Mud and Other Wild West Escapades
4. Professor Q's Mysterious Machine
5. Dr. Zarnof's Evil Plot
6. A Horse Named Funny Bits
7. Mr. X's Golden Scheme
8. The Hawaiian Computer Mystery
9. Help! I'm Drowning! (and Other Emergencies)
10. Trouble in Quartz Mountain Tunnel
11. Help! I'm Shrinking!
13. General K's Victory Tour
14. Dog Food and Other Delights
Ohh, Yes! Making Choices Books!
I was lead to the Choose Your Own Adventure type books from this series!