Solve-It-Yourself Computer Mystery
Format : Paperback
Genre : Mystery
Target Age Group : Older Children
Writing Style : Past Tense
Writing Style : Third Person
Sort of a cross between Encyclopedia Brown and Micro Adventure, each volume in this series contains several short mysteries. The user must read carefully and run very simple BASIC computer programs in order to guess the solutions.
Guess-the-Ending Books1. The Bytes Brothers Input an Investigation
2. The Bytes Brothers Program a Problem
3. The Bytes Brothers Enter the Evidence
4. The Bytes Brothers Compute a Clue
5. The Bytes Brothers Record a Wrongdoing
6. The Bytes Brothers Goto a Getaway
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.